Tree Lady Talks
Sheffield - And Now The Good News!
May 27, 2021
Before, during and after views of the situation that faced, and still is facing the people and the council of Sheffield, after the felling of five and a half thousand trees from 2017.
- Christine King – STAG – on the Street Tree Partnership - website features the timeline of events that took place.
- Darren Butt - Sheffield Street Tree Strategist - Treeconomics website for data
- Catharine Nuttgens - Community Forest Manager, Sheffield City Council
- Sarah Shorley – Urban Projects officer at the Woodland Trust – Sheffield Street Tree Partnership
- Anna from Kids Plant Trees and her children – they have worked on a variety of tree planting projects in the city.