Limitless Leader Podcast with Sheryl Kline, M.A. CHPC
Building Belonging in a Remote World - an Interview with Rachel Hutchisson
April 07, 2022
Sheryl Kline M.A., CHPC
In case you missed my LIVE interview with the amazing Rachel Hutchisson (Vice President of Global Social Responsibility at Blackbaud), here are a few of the wisdom gems she shared:
- Realize where you are in your journey; today doesn't mean that it's the direct route (of your life).
- In life, all that matters is the next step. Just take that next step and your journey will unfold.
- Sometimes the worries you spend the energy worrying about are the things that maybe you shouldn't be.
- What makes the world so wonderful is that we're all different. We have different skills and different views. The lived experience is deeply important.
- Worry less but also to take more risks.
- Don't ever stop learning. Have confidence that you can figure something out. Go to the people around you to help figure something out if you don't have that specific knowledge. And those two things work together.
- Relationships are really important. They are the foundation.
- Push back from your computer, shut the lid, go out, meet somebody, try to do something in person, spend some time getting to know people. You'll be reminded that that's one of the huge joys of life.
To be notified for future interviews be sure to connect with me here on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherylklinema/) AND to learn more about how to build the mindset and influence for real change, join our community at www.SherylKline.com. #limitlessleader #womenwholead #sherylkline #blackbaud #buildingbelonging