Limitless Leader Podcast with Sheryl Kline, M.A. CHPC
Building and Supporting an Equitable Talent Pipeline - an Interview with Kimberly Bryant
April 22, 2022
Sheryl Kline M.A., CHPC
In case you missed my LIVE interview with the remarkable Kimberly Bryant (Founder and CEO of Black Girls Code), here are a few of the wisdom gems she shared:
- Understand what your core values are, and align yourself and all facets of life with folks that share those values.
- Being a good student will allow you to be exposed to opportunities.
- Women are valuable and worthy of exploring their pathways and dreams.
- Continue on the pathway of growing internally.
- Understand that the world is changing at a very rapid pace.
- If we don’t evolve as leaders in a way to keep up with that rapid change of growth, we won’t be very effective.
To be notified for future interviews be sure to connect with me here on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherylklinema/) AND to learn more about how to build the mindset and influence for real change, join our community at www.SherylKline.com. #limitlessleader #womenwholead #sherylkline #blackgirlscode #equality