Delivering Tough Feedback Effectively Across Organizations - an Interview with Brenda Hudson
September 15, 2022
Sheryl Kline M.A., CHPC
In case you missed my LIVE interview with the phenomenal Brenda Hudson (Senior Vice President Commercial Sales, Sales Enablement, Learning and Development at Insight), here are a few of the wisdom gems she shared:
- Tuck away all the behaviors you’ve experienced that will not exhibit.
- Have grace, honesty, clarity, and compassion.
- Be sure to share ‘why’ you’re sharing the feedback you are.
- Exhibit gratitude for the recipient of the conversation.
- An inability to build trust will restrict your elevation in your career and in life.
- Listen, be authentic, and align your actions with your words to build that trust.
- Don’t be afraid to speak up and go against the grain when it’s a win/win/win for the other person, you, and your company.
To be notified for future interviews be sure to connect with me here on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherylklinema/) AND to learn more about how to build the mindset and influence for real change, join our community at www.SherylKline.com. #limitlessleader #womenwholead #sherylkline #insight