John DiJulius is well known as the customer service experience champion. His fresh approach and no nonsense analogies will open your mind about how you can deliver service better. With clients like Starbucks, Chick-Fil-A, The Cheesecake Factory, Marriott, The Ritz Carlton, Lexus, and other top of the market customer service brands you can see John knows his stuff. He was on the show in 2018 for episode 33, and today he makes a triumphant return to give you more great ideas about how to be better every day!
- 4 Guidelines for customer experience moments
- how to offer personal experiences even at scale (hint: use their name and yours)
- customer experience action statement
- Eliminate “employee roulette”
- why “hustle” got cancelled
- how to connect with employees at a distance (allow for “rabbit holes” and use Big Talk)
Skip Small Talk https://youtu.be/WDbxqM4Oy1Y