Medicare can be confusing, especially with the various plans and supplements offered through different companies. So we're going to break down Medicare today with two experts on the topic, Whitney Kester, a specialized Medicare insurance agent, and Mark Werkmeister a Certified Financial Planner.
Unfortunately, the process of Medicare is a lot more complicated than simply enrolling once you turn 65. There are supplement plans and prescription plans we need to consider as well. Working with a team like Whitney and Mark can ensure you are getting the coverage that fits your needs and your lifestyle.
Join us today as we get into these topics and more:
· Did you always want to specialize in Medicare? (4:45)
· Can you break down Medicare Part A, Part B, Part C, and Part D? (7:12)
· Why is it so hard for people to plan for Medicare by themselves? (11:13)
· What is your client relationship like when planning for Medicare? (14:02)
· How do you keep up with changes in Medicare? (17:11)
· How do people go about setting up a consultation? (19:08)
· A quick update on the economy and interest rate environment. (21:51)
· Trivia: Who said this famous quote? (28:38)
Follow us on Social: