HOW DO YOU CLOSE A BILLION DOLLAR DEAL WITH BRET GRIESS - From attending 7 different colleges to get an education to becoming a leader at TPX & Past President, Chief Executive Officer, and Board Member of CSG International
December 08, 2022
In today's Best of Episode, we feature Bret Griess. Bret enlisted in the Air Force and served in Desert Shield and Desert Storm. He went on to serve as CEO of a CSG with 4,000 employees. Bret was known for expanding the revenue and scope of CSG exponentially. He was responsible for negotiating billions of dollars of deals.
Topics covered in this episode:
- How to treat and execute billion dollar deals
- Preserving company culture while scaling and expanding
- How five minute goals tie into 5 year goals
- Entrepreneurship with compassion
- Humility and The practice of Debrief
- Cleaning up internally reflects externally
- Growth Accelerators
- The process of integrity and climbing up the corporate ladder
- Keeping a birds eye view on every situation
- Tying in the micro to the macro for big results and gains
- Work life Balance
Show Live With: “I don’t know what the next chapter is going to be, but I've known the author for a long time, so I know its going to be good."