Steve “HULK” Rozenberg: International Airline Pilot, Real Estate Investor & Business Coach who specializes in MINDSET and ENTREPRENEURSHIP business training takes you on non-stop flight of going deep on the RAS, the DANCE, & how to FOCUS & FINISH
December 15, 2022
Steve Rozenberg is an International airline pilot, business coach, and public speaker. He’s also a successful real estate investor who founded, grew, and sold the fastest-growing property management company in Texas. Today, Steve shares his knowledge and experience with others through his business training masterminds, which he designed to accelerate growth and create strong entrepreneurial mindsets.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Steve Rozenberg on:
- (00:04:21) His approach to business. Steve explains how applying the systems, structures, checklists, and standard operating procedures he learned as a pilot helped to make his property management business more efficient and successful.
- (00:17:06) His ‘I am’ statements. We discuss the power of affirmations, and Steve describes how the reticular activating system in our brains helps us filter information, focus on what matters, and achieve our goals.
- (00:18:53) Writing a letter to your future self. Steve shares one of the exercises he uses to help his coaching clients become the people they want to be.
- (00:27:01) Finding your why. We talk about the importance of purpose and why your reason for starting a business needs to be strong enough to carry you through the inevitable difficulties you’ll face as an entrepreneur.
- (01:00:28) Time management. Steve explains how learning to say no can help you set boundaries and focus on your priorities.