"CAN'T COULDN'T DO IT, COULD DO IT ALL" Unrobe yourself emotionally allowing the need to be way out of balance in all the right places with Aaron “BIG A” Walker - Professional Life & Business Coach | Mastermind Groups | A View From The Top!
February 23, 2023
Aaron ‘Big A’ Walker is the founder of View from the Top and creator of the Iron Sharpens Iron Mastermind. Aaron is a serial entrepreneur turned mentor and coach with over four decades of business experience. As a self-made man, he motivates others to strive for significance and success, and his mission is to help ordinary men become extraordinary in all they do.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Aaron on:
- (00:11:08) Why isolation is the enemy of excellence. Big A recalls the experience of attending his first mastermind and describes how it provided him with invaluable support, advice, and encouragement at a particularly challenging time in his life.
- (00:19:31) His core values. Aaron sets out his proven formula for success, which centers around the maxims of Relationships Matter Most, No Excuses, Make It Amazing, Everything’s Figureoutable, and Truth before Opinion.
- (00:29:22) Work-life balance. We talk about avoiding distractions, getting clear on our priorities, and focusing on the four or five areas of our lives we want to improve the most.
- (00:35:13) Significance and success. Aaron explains why he decided to start living a life that positively impacts others rather than simply striving for material success.
- (00:47:05) Consistency and courage. Big A points out the critical role that persistence and the willingness to take risks play in creating significant and sustainable business success.