Welcome back to another episode of the Spectator Mode Podcast! In this episode, the crew discusses if more PlayStation games on PC is good for the industry, should gaming journalist complete games before they review them, E3 speculation and more. #starfield #E32021 #Gamereviews #Playstation #Pcgaming #gamingpodcast #videogamepodcast
Keith Mitchell ((https://www.twitter.com/shadowhaxor)
Karl Smart (https://www.twitter.com/themasething)
Matthew Paul (https://www.twitter.com/getselious)
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:57 Housekeeping
- 04:52 The games we’ve played this week
- 15:04 PlayStation games on PC- a good or bad thing?
- 27:53 Are we surprised that Starfield is an MS-exclusive title?
- 34:53 E3 is around the corner - speculations and what we want to see?
- 51:32 Should game reviewers complete the games they are reviewing?
- 1:34:36 Outro
Thanks for listening & watching this episode of the Spectator Mode Podcast! We hope you enjoyed the show.
We also love questions or topics that you’d like for us to cover on upcoming shows. Email us or drop a note in the comments! Considering rating us on iTunes and Podcast Addict, that way we can continue to reach out to new listeners and make this the best gaming podcast it can be! The more reviews we get, the more people will listen to the show. It’s a win/win for everyone!