The Inner Winner Show
Day 138: Even More Questions to Ask Yourself [Part 3/3]
Jan 01, 2021
Final round of questions to ask yourself if you want to lead an epic, amazing life.
Full article with all the questions written out:
- Do I deserve happiness?
- What does happiness mean to me?
- What do I want?
- What do I value?
- Do I deserve?
- Am I important?
- Are my needs more important than other people? Do I have the right to ask for what I want?
- What am I scared of? Is there anything I’m avoiding/putting off?
- (If you're depressed) Is my depression serving me some purpose?
- What makes me happy?
- Is there something I’ve never dealt with?
- What am I grateful for?
- Is it ok if I'm not perfect? Is it ok if I'll never be perfect?
- If I could change one thing about my life, what would it be?
- What's stopping me from making that change right now? What's holding me back?
- If I fail or run into some roadblocks, am I a failure?
- Am I honest with people? Could I be more open and real?
- What do I like about myself?
- What do I dislike about myself? If I could change anything, what would I change first?
- I most likely will never complete my todo list before I die (there’ll always be more to do). Am I ok with this? Am I ok with never getting everything done?
- Do I have a fear of death?
- Do I let my fear of death dictate my actions? Do I let my fear of death rule me and make me procrastinate working on my goals?
- What am I so afraid of?
- (If you're depressed) Do I need my depression or can I let it go?
- Who are the people that are most important to me? Have I told people I'm grateful for them?
- (If you had a rough childhood or some past trauma) Did I deserve the bad things that happened to me? Did I “earn” those things or was it just random bad luck?
- What is the meaning of life?
- What is happiness?
- Why do we want things?
- What is existence?
- How did I come to be?
- Why am I here?
- Why does achieving a goal make me feel so good?
- Will we ever have everything we want? If not, is that still a satisfying/successful life?
Coaching with me: