Katja Schleicher is a sought-after Communications Trainer and Coach. She heads IMPACT! Communication Coaching, a pan-European training office focusing on communication coaching, media & public speaking training & business storytelling. She gets managers, teams, women and men to talk - and improves their communicative impact in public speeches, conversations and media interviews. For Katja, words, and what they mean and how they “come across" to the audience are her passion and business model.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Keep going - don’t stop. You have to look but the answer will always show up…keep going.
- Look into your own story. Your obstacles are your own, but they should never lead you to give up.
- Engage in regular curiosity.
- Be intentional about turning things upside down on purpose in order to train yourself to see things differently.
- When you hear or see someone speak and it resonates with you, tell them. It opens up communication lines that build bridges. Give specific feedback.
- There are commonalities and contrasts, go to the contrasts - outside of the comfort zone, this is where adventure awaits.
- Dive deep. We have a tendency to be very shallow. Knowing something deeply from all sides and angles gives you confidence.
Where to find Katja:
Website: Katja Schleicher
Facebook: Katja Schleicher
LinkedIn: Katja Schleicher
What Is Intentional Optimism?
Andrea’s Favorite Planning & Productivity Tools
Become an Intentional Optimist!
All my links
30 Minute Free Consultation
Health & Wellness: Plexus
Leave a rating and review!
Apple: just scroll to the bottom, choose a rating and write a review.
Podchaser (Android): you can go to this link here and leave a rating and review! https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/intentional-optimists-unconven-1406762
Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.Skillshare: Spark your creativity.
Get 40% Off Annual Membership
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show