Join us for a short and peaceful time remembering God with your kids, and help your kids learn to think about God when they wake up scared in the night.
On my bed I remember you;
I think of you through the watches of the night.
Psalm 63:6 (NIV)
Remember - bring to mind, think about
Watches of the night - time of the night when we are asleep
Ask Your Kids:
* What is one amazing thing has God done?
* What makes God so special and memorable?
* How can you remember God if you wake up in the night?
Engage Your Kids:
* Role play with your kids that you are sleeping and you wake up scared. (feel free to add in lots of drama here).
* Say, “I remember that God is always with me. He keeps me safe, and He helps me lie down and sleep in peace.” (Psalm 4:8)
* Have them practice waking up scared and remembering who God is and what He does for us.
* Become my email friend and receive a weekly guide to help your family go deeper with these verses.