Connect with your kids during a short prayer and reflection on how God is our help and what it means to be under the shadow of His wings.
Because you are my help
I will sing in the shadow of your wings.
Psalm 63:7 (NIV)
Help - aid, assist, make easier for someone
Shadow of your wings - place of shade & protection when we come close to God
Ask Your Kids:
* How has God helped you this week?
* How can you sing about how God has helped you?
* How can you stand close to God each day?
Engage Your Kids:
* Role play with your kids that you are a mama chicken trying to protect her chicks (your kids) from a predator.
* Stretch out your arms and tell your kids to stand super close to your sides.
* If possible, have someone else throw things at you (like pillows) and protect your kids from them.
* Become my email friend and receive a weekly guide to help your family go deeper with these verses.