Enjoy a few peaceful minutes with your kids imagining being held by God and listening to a prayer that God would continue to hold you up.
My soul clings to you;
Your right hand upholds me.
Psalm 63:8 (NIV)
Cling - stick close like you are glued together
Uphold - holds up, supports, sustains, carries
Ask Your Kids:
* What does it feel like to be held by God?
* How can you stick close to God this week?
Engage Your Kids:
* Practice clinging to each other by giving each other big bear hugs and pretending like you are glued to each other. Walk around and see how that feels.
* Talk about how clinging to God means that we stay super close to Him - like we are glued on to His right hand.
* Discuss simple ways that you and your family can cling to God (Bible study, prayer).
* Become my email friend and receive a weekly guide to help your family go deeper with these verses.