The Sunrise Brand Collective Podcast
023: Getting Started With Your Website
January 28, 2021
Erin Dean Williams
Designing a website can be a daunting task, and that’s probably why I meet so many business owners who simply don’t have a website. But A GOOD website can be gold and really work for you when done right.
A website is also expected, and if you don’t have a website, a lot of potential customers will end up doing business with your competitors.
- Decide if you will DIY or Hire a Website Designer based on your skill level, tech-savviness and budget
- Research and Choose a Content Management Platform Based on your Business and User goals.
- Analyze your competitors. Find 2 or 3 Competitors and write down what they are doing well from a content strategy and user experience perspective.
- Own your story, your values and your why. Take some time to get into the feelings behind your business.
- Take the time to put lots of thought and love into your website, it belongs to you and is the voice of your business online.
Tune into the full episode for more insights and tips!
Links mentioned in the episode:
Book a Discovery Call:
Follow the team at Sunrise Brand Studio on Instagram:
Join our free private Sunrise Brand Collective Facebook group: