Courtney Stephen presents The Come Up Podcast - Personal Development for Leaders in Sports, Education, Careers, and Entrepreneurship.
S2E21 - Fortune Over Fame with PR Publicist and Digital Marketer Lyda Mclallen
March 20, 2019
If you have ever published any content, you know how challenging it can be to get it in front of the right people. That's where Lyda comes in.
Lyda Mclallen is a full-stack marketer from TalkPlusTell PR and Marketing Services.
She has made a career out of helping authors, CEOs, and thought leaders build massive authority and gain the traction necessary to have a successful book launch.
Her clients have been featured in high profile publications on tv and online. From weekly contributions on Huffington Post, to articles in Forbes - she can make it happen!
If your brand needs a boost, this is the episode you want to listen to.
Here's what you will learn:
- The reason you can't write a book until you fail
- How to become a guest writer in Huffington Post, Forbes, or Business Insider
- People don't buy books, they "buy time"
- How to pitch smaller media outlets before national media
- Why writing a book is actually a habit
- How to treat your content like a product
- The value of knowing your audience
- Why you need to put profit over popularity
- How a therapist leveraged writing to grow her practise
- Authority by association
Check out CourtneyStephen.com for more content.
DM us on Instagram at @TheCStephen or @ItsJLawson
Thank you for tuning in!