1. You can’t see what you’re not looking for.
- Seek Knowledge, Seek Mentors.
2. You can’t learn what you already think you know.
- Be open to new information. Try to see things differently than you have in the past.
3. You can’t improve without being Engaged.
- Put your new found knowledge into practice. Ask questions, try techniques, make mistakes & clarify, reinforce lessons & polish your new skills.
Also, Follow Team TCU on Instagram at @TheCStephen & @ItsJLawson
Thank you for tuning in! If you enjoyed this episode, share it with a friend.
Let me know what you thought of the episode & feel free to email any questions or comments to email@example.com