The life of an artist can be filled with doubt and challenges. Musical artist Raz shares the major breakthroughs that took him from pre-med at University of Western Ontario to being on stage touring Europe.
Inside This Episode.
1. The pros and cons of being a perfectionist
2. Recording your own podcasts on Anchor.fm.
3. How to find your own sound as an artist.
4. Surrounding yourself with talented teammates.
5. How to create nostalgic vibes when making music.
6. Going on tour and performing on stage.