Dr. Stephanie Gray, DNP discusses her book Your Longevity Blueprint . She has been working as a nurse practitioner since 2009. She completed her doctorate focusing on estrogen metabolism from the University of Iowa in 2011. Additionally, she has a Masters in Metabolic Nutritional Medicine from the University of South Florida’s Medical School.
Her expertise lies within integrative, anti-aging, and functional medicine. She is arguably one of the midwest’s’ most credentialed female healthcare providers combining many certifications and trainings. She was the first nurse practitioner in the state of Iowa certified through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine’s Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners (ABAAHP). She completed their advanced fellowship in Anti-Aging Regenerative and Functional medicine in 2013. She became the first BioTe certified provider in Iowa to administer hormone pellets also in 2013. She continues to stay progressive with the study of natural hormone replacement therapy and nutrigenomic continuing to pursue her extensive education while she practices.
Connect with Dr. Stephanie Gray: www.yourlongevityblueprint.com
Connect with Dr. Greg: www.drgregdennis.com, www.vibrantlifedc.com
Dr. Stephanie Gray discusses her book Your Longevity Blueprint.
1. Restoring Gut Health, The 5 R's:
2. Maintaining Your Framework: Keeping your spine in line
3. Electrical Work: Influencing your genetics
4. Keys to unlocking Doorways: Repleting nutritional deficiencies
5. Tackling the Laundry: Detoxifying the Body
6. Managing Heating/Cooling: Optimize hormones
7. Clog-Free Plumbing: how to decrease cardiovascular disease
8. Maintaining Roof Integrity: Treating underlying infections and strengthening the immune system.
9. Getting Started: Find a contactor(the right provider)
To connect with Dr Gray: www.yourlongevityblueprint.com