KJ's brief solo mic check today touches on Clubhouse, The 100 Day Project, adoptee storytelling and the revelatory return of the auditory sense. KJ acknowledges how impactful sound [and the absence of it] has been in her creative process. Then, stay a few moments to enjoy a sound bowl session courtesy of Sound Healer Breanna Blair. And start your day with KJ's quiet seashell meditation.
1. Creativity is thriving. Most of KJ's current projects are rooted in sound. Her #100Dayproject focuses on music, lyrics and the physical and emotional responses invoked.
2. The shift to aural feedback removes the Visual Pressure and stimulation.
3. Music encourages new family rituals. The Nasruls bond over Otis Redding and Miles Davis lately, not TV.
4. Clubhouse resurrects the art of compassionate conversationsand active listening. Reminds us how to authentically react and respond.
5. Introducing a very personal passion project today- Adoptee Society. A central resource for adoptees and their families for connection, storytelling and mental health support. Fellow adoptee Alex @voicesoftheadopted and KJ are developing a course on the foundations of Adoption. Want to join the conversations starting on Clubhouse? Start here with this quick survey...
Please Rate and Review This Podcast if our stories have astonished you as well.
https://ratethispodcast.com/astonishingstories BONUS- Every review you leave enters you into a drawing to win a FREE 1:1 consultation with KJ!
Connect With KJ & Bliss Begins Within
Support the show (https://paypal.me/KJNasrulMFT )