Stories of Astonishing Light with KJ Nasrul
Friends First: Harnessing Extraordinary Connections | Fawn & Matt Anderson
April 28, 2021
KJ Hoard Nasrul / Fawn & Matt Anderson
Question: When did we become friends? KJ spends an afternoon of laughter and connection with The Andersons. Fawn Anderson is a photographer and Matt Anderson is a software developer and together they pursue social, racial, and economic justice through their thought provoking conversational podcast exploring the Art of Friendship. The movement and the podcast is called Our Friendly World with Fawn and Matt
In the first of a two-part conversation, KJ and her friends muse aloud about the significant stories that arise out of otherwise commonplace items (fridge magnets, cooling racks); and they examine an essential Shifting Moment: When and how do we pursue friendship?
- Have curious, compassionate conversations, start now.
- Stories and connecting conversations exist everywhere.
- When or why did we stop using imagination? Can we adapt and approach problem solving with a fresh perspective?
- Survival means the ability to adapt and create currency.
- Currency is our fluency and relationship skills.
- How to build currency? One way: create a safe environment for authentic sharing.
- When do we make the shift from casual acquaintance to friendship?
- What is our style of initiation: Golden Retriever? Gradual Gatekeeper?
- What structures, architecture inform our abilities to create and maintain meaningful relationships?
Please Rate and Review This Podcast if our stories have astonished you as well. https://ratethispodcast.com/astonishingstories
Connect With KJ & Bliss Begins Within
Support the show (https://paypal.me/KJNasrulMFT )