KJ jams with her friend Jen Morris on today's new SOAL. Jen is an actor, Certified Health Coach and the host of the Well-Rounded Actor, a show that helps actors become Today’s Triple Threat - mentally, physically and financially WELL. She ardently believes that actors are built for business - and not just show business. She started her first business as a struggling 26-year-old NYC actor and grew it to a multiple 6-figure earning vehicle while continuing to go after her acting goals and do motherhood on her own terms.
Jen is on a mission to help more actors put their talents to work in high impact, income producing businesses that can give them the leverage they need and fulfillment they deserve.
1. Who are we waiting for to grant us permission to take action?
2. Awareness can arrive as an external source offering feedback
3. Grant grace and the time to others and ourselves to make decisions
4. Notice when fear prevents us from stepping in to our alignment.
5. Imposter Syndrome impacts everyone, even artists and performers.
6. We have innate talents and skills, but we struggle accepting this.
7. Self Care Practices :
a. Ask for what you need
b. Realize that not everything is going to be your thing, that's ok.
Please Rate and Review This Podcast if our stories have astonished you as well. https://ratethispodcast.com/astonishingstories
Featuring Jen Morris-
29 Entrepreneurial Ways Actors Can Make More Income & Impact
QUIZ: Discover Your Actorpreneur Archetype
Connect With KJ and Bliss Begins Within
Support the show (https://paypal.me/KJNasrulMFT )