We missed you all last week! Join on us one of our favorite holidays (ayeee) to discuss:
- Sasha's birthday shenanigans - Sasha discusses her Florida trip and how her baby girl was the real G during the Harry Potter ride. We also discuss the end of the turn up of Aries Season.
- Social Media Breaks - Why are they necessary? How are we finding a balance personally and professionally with social media. Sometimes hiatus are necessary and refreshing.
- Ty's Dating Shenanigans - So Ty did a thing and made a huge dating decision and make a big delete. *gasps* Press play to hear why she deleted her Bumble profile.
- Ty's Ex Chronicles - Ty just can't be minding her own business without some shenanigans she didn't start. Ty discusses the phone call she received Sunday night that made her utilize the block button and her message to women who are insecure.
- How High Verzuz - The 4/20 Verzuz with Method Man (and his fine arse!) and Redman comes on tonight at 8pm EST. We discuss how How High impacted a young 18 year old Ty Wonder..who had no idea of what high life was even about. Watch here: (https://triller.co/h/verzuz)
- Dave Anderson (aka the Business Bully) - We discuss the recent rant of Dave Anderson and why African-American/POC/Chocolate folks can't stick together. We discuss how he started off with the latest untimely loss of Black Rob. (RIP) Where is our Wakanda village? Listen to his rant here. ( https://fb.watch/4_DsooS1YZ/)
- Lean in as we close to discuss a HUGE change and the upcoming sexy lift coming to you soon!
We are a podcast that speak OUR truth as we know it. We don't discriminate, hate or are anti ANYBODY. No statements were made intentionally to harm, belittle or hurt any religion, belief, position, orientation, or race. This is our truth and we call it how we see it on this podcast because that's REAL TALK!
It's us getting down to the naked truth. Its our real talk...delivered on Tuesday!
Want to leave us a voicemail with your thoughts or topic suggestions? They just might make the show! Text or call us at (704) 389-0179
Connect with us on social media
Official Show Socials