Hope for Anxiety and OCD
36. Using Brainspotting for Anxiety and OCD with Brooke Randolph, LMHC
July 07, 2021
I had the privilege of interviewing Brooke Randolph, a licensed mental health counselor and a Brainspotting trainer. Brooke shares with us her insights and knowledge on Brainspotting. She also gives some advice for those who are considering adoption based on her experience as a single adoptive mom and as a Brainspotting consultant specializing in adoption.
- What is Brainspotting? How does it work?
- How was Brainspotting developed? Who discovered it?
- How can Brainspotting help with anxiety and OCD?
- What happens during and after a Brainspotting session
- Can Brainspotting be used with all ages?
- Brainspotting training
- Comparison between Branspotting and other forms of therapy.
Links and resources:
Brooke Randolph, LMHC
Counseling At The Green House
Support the show