Do you sometimes feel yourself accelerating in ways that aren't the most supportive to your authentic being? Do you long for respecting the pace of your heart, of your body, of all your emotions and hidden places where your true power and beauty reside? Avishag aims deep, and shares here with us her research on slowing down in order to feel more.
Listen in to hear Avishag on:
- daring the intimacy of the deep waters
- moving slower and doing less, in order to feel more
- discovering that feeling more doesn't need more stimulation
- taking the time to visit some of the hidden parts in ourselves
- changing patterns in sexuality, taking a different turn at the usual junctions
If you liked this episode, please leave a rating and review! To find out more about ISTA trainings or to work with our faculty, see www.ista.life, or find us on social, FB: ista.life and IG:@ista_tribe