Jeff Hyman is sure that 90% of the business problems are hiring problems in disguise. How would he know? Jeff is a four-time CEO, who recruited 3,000 professionals. And he simply refuses to let you hire a B-Player. Inc Magazine called him The Matchmaker because he has devoted his entire career to finding the best talent & teaching companies how to do the same. He built a remarkably simple, yet powerful, system for companies to scale past their competition with an unbeatable team of A-Players.
In this episode:
- How to recruit A-Players for your Sales team
- What is the ideal # of interviews
- Secret of the Pros: what is the most "predictive" in interviewing and finding top performers
- Surprising insight - why the interview itself is not predictive
- Why to stop over-indexing on industry experience and why it does not matter much
- How to hire (like Bill Belichick) - under-valued high-performance and high-achieving candidates that nobody hired yet who are the next Tom Brady, Julian Edelman and other top performers