Funding & Disrupting
Naushad Contractor, Founder of Fable Fintech, Offers Global Cross Border Payments with World Class Plug-N-Play Platforms
June 24, 2021
In this episode, Keith Herman interviews Naushad Contractor, Founder of Fable Fintech, shares his journey in Fundraising and Offers Global Cross Border Payments with World Class Plug-N-Play Platforms
- The 30,000 foot view of Naushad Contractor Career.
- The Greatest Influence in Growing Up
- Interest and Hobbies that keeping Life Humorous
- Choosing the Right Team in Solving a Problem
- Dealing with Person to Person Remittance
- Biggest Challenge for Fable
- Scaling Fable and Marketing Strategy
- Acquiring Capital for Fable.
- Interactions with Pentathlon
- Due Diligence Process
- Greatest Lesson Learned in Raising Capital
- How Pentathlon Accelerating Fables Growth
Thank you for joining us on this episode of Funding & Disrupting. Don't forget to visit our sponsor OuraCo.com to learn more about working directly with OURA Collective's exclusive technology PR team. They'll help you craft your message, get noticed in the press, and help you get your venture to the funding finish line.
Again you can visit them at www.OuraCo.com Keep Funding, and Keep Disrupting!