Join me for this week's episode of What Would Amber Do? This week I had the most fun interviewing Sandy Parker. Sandy is an author, coach, speaker and the founder and creative SPARK behind the Creative Activation Institute. Sandy's helps leaders retain employees, save money, broaden diversity, and sleep better. Sandy's commitment for people, that they know they have the power to create, and the tools to create powerfully. Sandy is the invisible glitter of life!
Join us as we discuss:
- Her journey to today
- Setting intentions
- Relationship between creativity and being
- 7 principles of creative activation
- Creative types, old networks of conversations about what it is to be creative
- Her commitment for people
- Creativity and failure
- Strategies for getting your creative juices flowing
Join us for this glitter filled, fun, thoroughly enjoyable conversation.
Connect with Sandy here:
Company: Creative Activation Institute
1. Your body - 21 Day reset is real - https://sparkercan.wixsite.com/21dayreset
2. Your spirit - be light be bright - BOOK: LUMI FINDS HER LIGHT and her trail
3. Your creativity / ability to create - what activates your creativity
7 stages of creative activation
4. Your business - Granting wishes - https://sparkercan.com/grant-wishes/
If you enjoy the show as much as I hope you do, please share with your connections, and leave us a review on the your favourite podcast platform. If you want to connect with Amber to be a guest on the show or for any other reason reach out to email@example.com!