Join me for this week's episode of What Would Amber Do? This week I had the honour of having Jo Bowyer on the show! Jo was a successful business and resilience coach before a personal decision to stop drinking alcohol in 2020 led her on a journey, to co-found Smug AF Cocktails, a mocktail brand. At Smug AF they are out to transform the drinking culture globally.
Jo's personal commitment is that people realize their potential in life and flourish!
Join us as we discuss:
- Her journey to get to today
- Why drinking is so hard to quit
- Things she wishes people knew about drinking
- Why they are out to change the drinking culture
- How can drinking get in the way of achieving our potential
- If you are out to change the drinking culture why create beverages that taste so much like the real thing
- Mindful drinking
- Energy leaks
- Holding our potential hostage
Join us for this authentic, inspiring, and thought-provoking conversation!
Connect with Jo and the Smug AF team at:
Company Name: Smug AF Cocktails
If you enjoy the show as much as I hope you do, please share with your connections, and leave us a review on the your favourite podcast platform. If you want to connect with Amber to be a guest on the show or for any other reason reach out to email@example.com!