Join me for this week's episode of What Would Amber Do? This week I had the opportunity to interview Paula Mendonca! Paula is the CEO and Founder of Paula Mendonca Coaching & Consulting. Paula transitioned from a 25-year career in the financial services to create a platform to support executives and leaders to lead their organizations profitably and humanely!
Join us as we discuss:
- Her journey to today
- Amplifying performance and impact
- The experience of many leaders today
- Diversity and inclusion, making business sense
- Mental fitness
- Why coaching?
- Leaders and asking for help
- The importance of having a powerful why at all levels
- Paula's commitment for people
Join us for this powerful, inspiring, and heartfelt conversation!
Connect with Paula at:
Company name: Paula Mendonca Coaching & Consulting
If you enjoy the show as much as I hope you do, please share with your connections, and leave us a review on the your favourite podcast platform. If you want to connect with Amber to be a guest on the show or for any other reason reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!