In this solo episode, I share 7 helpful tips you want to implement in your business either as an entrepreneur and / or Author.
Applicable for introverts and extroverts.
Suitable for long time business owners and those still rocking the side hustle.
Here are the 7 useful tips to monetise your book and business owners without a book yet.
1. Beauty in an ever ready Bio, people want to know you, who are you? what do you do and who do you help? Have a Bio written so you can share anytime you need.
2. Be confident and comfortable with your Title and say it like you order your Lattes! Practice makes perfect.
3. Be a powerful storyteller, people want to hear your breakthroughs. Always have a few stories ready to share offline or online.
4. Create an Asset Library so you can access your Bio, Stories, Social Media links etc easily.
5. Saying YES , and be open to explore new opportunities. Be available for miracles!
6. Schedule time for Publicity every month. Sow the seeds and you'll reap a good harvest when you stay faithful.
7. Create new one-of-a-kind offers from your book launch. Add value to others and teach them what you learn and know.
Once you have all these tips down pad, don't forget to update them regularly, at least every 6 months. You will continue to evolve as a human being so please share with the world the latest version of you :)
Happy Listening and I'd love to hear your thoughts about this episode. Write to me or DM on Instagram.
Please consider rating, reviewing and follow my show on Apple Podcasts "Cashflow is Confidence". This helps me support more people, just like you, to move toward life and business that they desire. Tap to rate with five stars and Write a Review. And be sure to let me know what you loved most about this episode!
Also if you haven't already done so, Subscribe to the Podcast, I'm adding a bunch of bonus episode on the feed, if you are not Subscribed, there's a good chance you will miss out some goodies.
Featured on the Show: