Sheila’s life changed on November 11, 2012, when Bob, her husband passed away.
She started her healing journey, which included writing a letter a day to Bob, and nurturing Sydney, their daughter who was 15 when he died.
Sheila’s healing took 6 years and during this time she thought about her empowerment journey and how she could help others.
Drawing on her leadership experience, she explored coaching and started her business, Live Out Loud Coaching in 2018. Sheila is committed to helping people recognize their power, especially in their careers.
She is putting finishing touches on a guided journal entitled My Badass Journal, which contains 52 prompts and a Badass Manifesto to help people live an empowered life.
In her free time, she can be found at the theatre, writing, doing open mic, and traveling.
Some key points from our interview:
· How she and her husband loved life and she adored him.
· How after he passed away, she decided to write him a letter once a day over six years.
· How writing was a way to hold onto him and share her life with him.
· How the writing organically healed her and led her to a place of peace.
· How her passion is helping others to get through things and find yourself in the process.
You can get more info about Sheila here:
* * * *
"Unbroken: Healing Through Storytelling" features individuals who have all triumphed after adversity and have not just bounced back in life, but forward and are now making a difference for others.
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/