Why aren't more people able to find their purpose? What is it about our past that makes it difficult to do so?
This week's guest explores this topic with his work. Joey Drolshagen helps people overcome their blocks to living fully and purposefully. He has developed a system that enables people to overcome their unhelpful conditioning and move more fully into the life they are meant to live. Removing these barriers can make all the difference.
In this episode, you'll learn about:
- What it feels like to not be doing what's purposeful to you
- Creating time to do what is purposeful
- How past conditioning can take us away from our purpose
- Three things that everyone should do for more purpose
- The distinction between hard work and inspired work
Links to Joey's work:BookWebsite Promotional
Find more at our Instagram page
Want to connect? Have a question? Just want to say "hi"? Send me an email at [email protected]
Would enjoy hearing from you.
Want to start your own podcast? This podcast is edited and produced (and music too) by Josh Gilbert. He does a great job and is a joy to work with. Contact him at [email protected]