SPEAKER_00: Welcome to the Life Family Church Sermon Podcast. If this is your first time listening, you can check us out on our website at lifefamily.church or on Facebook at LFear.com. Now let's get right to the message.
SPEAKER_02: Are you glad to be in the house of the Lord? The Bible says, let the redeemed of the Lord say so. Glory to God. Hallelujah. You can be seated this morning. Praise God. Thank you, Jesus. Don't lose that atmosphere, though, that's so good. The Lord is doing great things among us. I've got a short, um, not I don't say short, but it it's it's definitely not a long message. Um but I don't feel like it has to be long because we got some things to do. We've got communion this morning, so praise God. We get a chance to take communion together as a family, which is a blessing. So this morning I'm going to be talking just a little bit about redemption. We're going to talk about uh how we are redeemed. Redeemed. How many of y'all have ever heard that word redeemed? That word redeemed is a powerful, powerful word. In fact, it encompasses everything about God. He is a redeeming God, he's a redeeming father. He's a father who loved you when you were unlovely, when you were trash. When you were trashed, when you were a mess and you needed someone to help take the punishment on your behalf, God made a way where there was no way. And he was the redeeming God who came as a man in the form of Jesus Christ, and he came to set you free and to make you free and to take you from your mess to righteousness. So thank you, Lord, uh, for your word this morning. Thank you, Lord, that we're going to receive your word with with ears that are that are leaning in to hear what you have to say. So, Father, I thank you that as I speak the word, that we will get a revelation of your word and we'll gain wisdom and knowledge of you so that we can put faith to the word of God and use it to benefit not only our lives, but all those around us in Jesus' name. Amen. The word redeemed, and I know that we have a few younger people in here, and I don't ever want to take it for granted that people know what we're talking about. Sometimes I think we speak over the heads of people that maybe didn't grow up in church. Maybe you weren't a part of a church when you were a kid, so maybe you never really learned what certain phrases were. We say things like, hallelujah. Well, they might not have a clue what that word means. It means praise the Lord. All right. We we say things like, you know, the Lord is our propitiation. And that sounds all fancy, right? We we just kind of sometimes we speak over the heads of some of the younger people and maybe some others who maybe have not grown up in church. But I'm not going to take it for granted this morning. I'm going to give you a definition of the word redeemed. When the Bible says that we are redeemed, it means simply this: that we were bought back. We were purchased, we were ransomed back from slavery, from bondage, from prison. Someone paid the price for your freedom. Redemption simply is the work that Jesus did when he went to the cross and he paid the ultimate price so that you could be set free from bondage. That's what redemption is. So to me, redemption, being redeemed, is one of the most powerful words in the Bible. Say this with me, say I'm redeemed. That is enough to shout for probably two or three million years in heaven. I mean, the fact that God came down as a man, he didn't have to do it, he wanted to do it. And he came down because he loves us. And he thought a lot of us and he wanted to buy us back. So he created this word named redemption. And he formed a way where there was no other way. Redemption is a spiritual thing, it's not a natural thing, it's spiritual. We had a sin debt that we could not pay. If you're in here today and you've never received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, good thing you're here today because this is the day that the Lord has made for you. You have an opportunity, whether you're eight years old or eighty, to receive. Well, you can go to 90 if you want to. I don't know anybody here that's 90. If you're 90 years old, God bless you. But hopefully you've received Jesus. But we had a sin debt that we could not pay. We didn't have enough. We have we don't have the ability to cover the cost of what it would cost to set ourselves free. We could not do it. But still today, people try. Man-made ways of getting to God. We call it religion. They do everything in their power to be good. My goodness will get me to God. You go talk to people out there, well, I'm a good guy. Why will God let you into heaven? Well, I'm a good guy. Our goodness could never be to the level of God's holiness. You can try, you can do everything in your power to reach, to try to attain salvation, but it was never attainable without the blood of Jesus. You don't have the ability, you don't have the power. So, what did God do? He redeemed us. Why? Because he loves you. You were unlovely, he didn't have to do it, but he wanted to. And even today, if you're a Christian and you've been saved for 40 years and you make mistakes, guess what? He still loves you. And he still thinks the same of you. He loves you, he loves you, he loves you, and he's not mad at you. He didn't redeem you so that he could condemn you. He redeemed you so that you could be free, that you could walk in peace, that you could walk in freedom. Say this with me: I'm redeemed. It's not by works, lest any man should boast. You see, if we could deserve it or earn it, then we could brag about how good I am. Look at how holy I am, look how righteous I am. I'm healed because look at what I did. I'm I'm prosperous because look at my goodness, look how good I am and how much I've read the Bible this week. I don't care how many scriptures you've read this week, I don't care how much you've done to try to worship God this week, if you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you are not on your way to heaven. It takes putting your faith in the one and only Jesus Christ. He said there's no other way to the Father except through Him. There's no other sacrifice. He was the only sacrifice, he was the Lamb of God who was slain before the foundation of the world, and he came to make you free. And all you have to do is say thank you. I'll take that. I receive what you've provided through your grace. I'll take it. That's what you have to do. You don't have to try to, I'm gonna go to church for the next three weeks to try to prove to God how good I am. Doesn't work that way. I don't go to church because I have to, I go to church because I get to. I don't give an offering because I have to, I give because I get to. You see, most of the church for years they give because they feel like God is the great, the great uh mafia boss up in heaven. And if you don't give, then uh I'm gonna come to your business and we're gonna cause some trouble. God is not the mafia boss. He created a way for you to be free. You give because you're free. You give because you can give, because God wants to give back to you, good measure, pressed down, shaking together, running over. You give because it's an act of love, it's an act of freedom. I want to be a blessing. Amen. I don't have to. I don't have to love you. I get to love you. Oh, I have to love you, right? Yeah, husband, you have to earn your love, okay? But we're free. We're free to walk in Christ because of that word redemption. I've been redeemed. I am redeemed by one thing and one thing only, and that is the blood of Jesus Christ. This morning we're gonna be taking up, or we're gonna be uh taking communion together as a body. And I want to just give you a little taste of what Jesus has done for you through the act of redemption. So this morning, let's turn over, first of all, Ephesians 1.7. Ephesians 1.7. Our redemption, I'm gonna say this first, our redemption is of God through Christ. In him we have redemption through the blood, the forgiveness of sins according to the riches of his grace. 1 Peter 1 18 through 19, and you can write these down and go back if you need to. I know I go really fast, but I have a lot to say. 1 Peter 1 18 through 19 says, knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as the Lamb without blemish and without spot. Colossians 1, 13 through 14 says this He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son, of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. So we see that it was through the blood of Jesus that we have obtained redemption. It's only through the blood. There was no other way. Someone had to become a sacrifice to redeem mankind for the sin had taken upon themselves. Because when Adam fell, what inevitably happened was this. Get a hold of this, you young guys, get a hold of this, you young girls, get a hold of this. When you are lost and you've never received Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you are spiritually disconnected from God. Your spirit is darkened, and you're not a child of God, you're a child of the devil. That sounds awful, doesn't it? That sounds harsh. You tell my kid he's a part of the kingdom of darkness. Well, if you're not a Christian, if you're not a child of God, there's no other way except you're in darkness. Sometimes you gotta you gotta tell people exactly where they're at so that they can figure out where they're at so they can find a way out. The only way out of darkness is through the light, and that's Jesus. The Bible says when we're born again, we become sons and daughters of God. When you're lost, your father is the devil. There's no I'm on man, I'm on person. I'll do it the way I want to do it. You're either a part of one kingdom or the other. There is no middle ground. You're either floating upstring with Jesus or you're just floating backwards. There's no, I'm just coasting through life. You're a part of one kingdom or the other. And if you're not a child of God, that automatically, by default, makes you a child of the devil. And you will spend eternity with your Father. Amen. Eternity is forever. Forever. And if you're found without a relationship with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will spend eternity and eternity, sorry, burning in a pit of fire for eternity. Some of you all remember messages like this when you're a kid. But I want you to know the truth. As a young person, I was young when I got born again. I was a child. And someone preached a message about eternity, and I got a hold of it. And it absolutely shook me to my core. I don't want to die and go to hell. I want to die and go to heaven one day. Amen. That's just where it is. Redemption paid the ultimate price so that you could have a way to be with the Father and have a relationship with Almighty God so that your Father now is the Father of light, not the Father of darkness. That is redemption. To its core, we don't have to worry any longer. When you're a child of God, you don't have to worry any longer that you're going to go to hell. Come on, somebody, you don't have to worry any longer that you're going to go to hell. There is eternal sanctification, eternal sacrifice, and he did it all for you. Once and for all, he solved the sin. Glory to God. And we don't have to walk in darkness any longer. Hallelujah. Glory to God. The Bible says in Galatians 3 13, Christ has, everybody say has. That word is in the past tense. That already happened. Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us, for it is written, cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree. That the blessing of Abraham might come upon them who would take what he provided and apply it to their life. Say this with me. Say, I'm redeemed. If you're a child of God in here, you're redeemed. Meaning you have been bought back. There was a price paid for you, and you're free. And we ought to be able to shout for freedom. We ought to have a little Holy Ghost meeting in here every once in a while and just shout and thank God that we're free. Glory to God, we're free. We're no longer held bonded in bondage. We're no longer held captive by the devil, but we're free. And we can have the voice of victory. We can have the voice of triumph. And we can have the voice that says, Thank you, Lord, for your goodness and your mercy, which endures forever and ever and ever and ever and ever. Glory to God. Titus 2 14 says, Who gave himself for us that he might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for himself his own special people, zealous for good works? Meaning this, he gave himself. Do you know this? Jesus, he did not have to go to the cross, that he chose to go to the cross. Did you know that the Roman soldiers could not force him to go to the cross? That at a moment, if Jesus wanted to, he could call down legions from heaven. Angels would come down and rescue him if he wanted it. He didn't have to go. He didn't have to get whipped. And if you're from the south, whooped. He didn't have to get beaten for you. He didn't have to take on the pain and the punishment. He didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve to die. He did nothing wrong. What did he do? Heal the sick, cast out devils, raise the dead? Just loved people. Everywhere he went, he brought freedom and joy and peace. What did he do? Nothing. He did nothing wrong. But you did. We did. I did. I did everything wrong. I put my confidence in myself. Even when I was born, I used to scream and holler because I was so used to getting my selfish way. Give me a bottle, mom. I'm thirsty. We were born into sin, meaning you didn't have a choice. Because of what Adam did, you were born with the nature of sin. So by default, you were automatically on your way to darkness and death and destruction. But thanks be unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, that we're no longer on that pathway of darkness any longer. That He provided a way where there was no way. And He didn't have to die for you. He chose to die for you. He chose to redeem you. He chose to buy you back. Even when you were at your worst, He said, I love Hom. So what makes you think when you just slip up and make a mistake now that you just need to be bummed out and depressed? You don't have to go that way anymore. You're no longer a person who walks in shame. Shame has no more hold on our life. We don't confess shame over people. Shame on you. No, no shame on you. The righteousness of God on you. You're justified. You're no longer walking in condemnation and guilt and shame and inferiority and fear and doubt, but you're walking by faith and not by sight. Hallelujah. The Lord is good. 1 Corinthians 6, verse 19 through 20 says, Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own. Now this is where redemption gets real, guys. This is where we have to make some commitments. Because when you were redeemed, you were bought back. Therefore, now your body, your life is no longer yours. I want to get real with you. You don't own you. You were purchased because you, the old you, was a slave. The old you was in darkness. The old you was headed towards a cliff. But the new you, you were purchased with a price. And God, in his own love, put his spirit on the inside of you and says, Now I'm gonna walk with you and I'll be in you. That's good news too. So now you don't belong to you, Billy. You don't own you. You were bought with a price. A price. The ultimate price. You were bought with that ultimate price. So you don't get to make the choices anymore. You know who makes the choices for your life? The word of God does. Now you can make choices, don't get me wrong, you're a free more agent, but the choice is simple. I put my faith in Jesus and Jesus alone. I follow his word and what he says. If you want to live in the freedom that he's provided, this is how you do it. You give yourself to him 100% and become vessels of honor and glory and vessels of righteousness. And you carry within you the very Spirit of Almighty God because He came to dwell on the inside of you. And you are no longer your own, but you were bought with a price. And that is what redemption did. It purchased you back. You are God's property now. Y'all remember that uh choir, God's property? Remember that? GP, are you with me? Oh yeah. Anyways, not gonna go there. We were slaves to sin, and the father of all lies owned us, but God redeemed us. If you're not For you did not, this is Romans 8 15, you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the spirit of adoption whereby we cry, Abba Father. That word Abba Father means this. Now we have a daddy, a father. So if you don't know who your daddy is, your true father, your true father is Father God, the one who purchased you, the one who redeemed you. You might have had a rough dad, you might have had a rough childhood, but you have a dad in heaven that loves you and will always treat you right. And he came and he did everything in his power to redeem you so that you could receive the goodness of God. Romans 8.15 says this. We've already said that, so we won't go there again. 2 Corinthians 5.21 says, For he has made him who knew no sin to be sinned for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in him. I'm going to read this one more definition, and then I've got a short message, and we'll take communion. Redemption is the act of God's purchasing us out of sin's bondage through the blood of Jesus Christ and restoring us to sonship, blessing, fellowship, and inheritance in Him. Not only were you redeemed from something, you were redeemed to something. The fact that you were bought back means this the blessing of God now is applied to your life. I want you to get a hold of this. We don't have to try to get healing. We don't have to try to get freedom. We already have it through Jesus Christ. We receive what He's provided through His grace. We receive it by faith. What is faith? Faith is simply trusting God and saying, thank you. I'll take that. And believing what He did was enough. How does faith come? Second Peter one. Let's go to Second Peter. Second Peter verse one through three. It says, Simon Peter, bond, a bond servant, and an apostle of Jesus Christ to those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of God and Savior Jesus Christ. Now get this grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge. Everybody say, knowledge. Knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. So how does faith come? Come on, say it again. Knowledge. Good job. Faith comes through knowledge. Knowledge of who? Knowledge of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ. Verse 3, as his divine power has given, everybody say, has given. Has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness through the knowledge of him who has called us to glory and virtue. So what that tells me is this Christ has given you everything that you'll ever need. He has thought ahead of time and he knows exactly what you'll need, and he knows exactly when you'll need it, and he's made provision already. That we don't have to just uh by faith pull a pull a slot machine and keep pulling that slot machine, hoping that God will one day heal you, hoping God one day will deliver you. No, we can take it by faith now and receive what he's already provided for you. When he redeemed you, he already paid the price. Every time a person's born again does not mean they go to the cross, he goes to the cross again. He will never go to the cross again to save anyone else. He did enough, what he did was enough, and he'll never do it again. He doesn't have to because what he did was more than enough. Amen. So his power, his provision, everything he has for you was more than enough. All you need to do is say thank you, Lord, through the knowledge of what your word says. I receive it and I take it and I apply it to my life. Thank you, Lord, I'm healed. Thank you, Lord, I'm sealed. Thank you, Lord, I'm redeemed. I take it. Thank you, Lord. We don't have to worry about trying to earn it, deserve it. You can't read enough scripture to get healed. It's not about you. It never was about you. It was always about Jesus. We put our faith in Jesus. Hallelujah. Yes. We are redeemed. I want you to get a hold of this. We're redeemed from spiritual death, sickness and disease. We're redeemed from poverty and lack. We're redeemed from sin. We're redeemed from fear. And Satan is no longer our master. And the curse is no longer ours. Hallelujah. Glory to God. Everything that He's ever promised you, He's provided through His grace. Everything. If you need something in your body, He's provided a way for you. If you need something in your finances, He's provided a way for you. If you need something in your spiritual life, He's provided an avenue for that. Everything, He's provided it all. And our simple response is, Lord, I believe it and I confess that it is mine in Jesus' name. Amen. You say, Well, hold on a second now, preacher. All you got to do is say it and it's yours. Let me let me say something to you. Do you remember when you were born again? How did you become born again? Let me explain it. Because I don't need everybody trying to explain it. You were born again simply by this. Someone preached the word to you. You got a hold of the Bible, maybe you read it yourself. Maybe someone preached a message to you. Maybe you heard it on television. I don't know. Maybe your Sunday school teacher, or maybe your mom taught you when you were a young age, or your dad preached to you when you were a kid and you received Jesus. But here's how you did it. You believed what the Word of God said, and you got it down in your heart. And then because you believed it, you confessed with your mouth that Jesus is my Lord. And when you did that, the Bible says that you're saved. That you're born again. And it says, whoever confesses the Lord Jesus shall be saved. If that's how you walked into the kingdom, if that's how you open the door to the kingdom of God, don't you think that's the way that you apply everything in the kingdom to your life from that point on? That everything that you receive from God is simple. I believe in my heart, I confess it with my mouth. I believe with my heart that I'm healed, I confess with my mouth that Jesus has healed me. Thank you, Lord. I'm healed. And you don't have to wait until you feel good to start worshiping God and thanking Him for your healing. You can go ahead and start right now. Just thank Him that you're healed, that you're delivered, that you're free. Because redemption purchased all those things for you. Quick story: I was thinking about this when I was writing this message. Um, how many of you guys have ever shopped at Sam's? How many of you guys have ever got out of control at Sam's? Yeah. How many of you husbands said your wife has ever got out of control at Sam's? So I was I was thinking about that, so I wrote this down. Have you ever walked out of Sam's after watching your wife purchase over$800 worth of groceries? And she says, I have to go do something, and she's going to go over to the to the area to buy some food for the kids. And uh you go ahead and go to the car and get everything unloaded. As I'm going to purchase a pretzel and a Coke for our kids. And as you head toward the, I this is this is the way I was thinking it. As I'm heading towards the door, if you know Sam's, you know you have to have a card, first of all, to shop there, right? Secondly, when you buy the groceries, you have to walk through this tunnel. And you have to go past the troll at the end of the tunnel that's holding back all the mean people that take groceries. No, it's the person standing at the door and they're watching you. They're staring at you, and they see this three buggies full of groceries, and you're walking towards the door, and they're just staring at you. And you know what they're doing. They're wanting to know, did you buy all this? They're very critical of you. Hmm. They're watching me. And I get bold, I get confident, and I grab that receipt and I hold it up, hand it to them, and their eyes get big and they start looking through the buggy to make sure that every purchase that you made is right. Just in case you stole something. Well, I was thinking about that, and I started thinking about communion. I started thinking about the blood of Jesus. I started thinking about the name of Jesus. I started thinking about how he redeemed us, how he purchased us with a price. And then I started thinking he had a receipt. Do you know what the receipt is? It's the blood. You have a receipt. When the enemy comes into your life and tries to wreak havoc in your life or tries to convince you you're no good, or tries to put shame on you, tries to put doubt in your life, tries to bring condemnation to your life, all you need to do is you hold up the blood and say, I've got the receipt. I've got the proof of the purchase. You can look and you can you can search all you want, Mr. Devil, but the blood has been applied. The blood has been applied to my life. I have the name of Jesus and I have the blood as a receipt. And nothing can take that from you forever. If you've been a born-again Christian, if you've believed Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you have a receipt, and that is the blood of Jesus. And nothing can take that from you. So every time we come together and we take communion together as a body, I want you to think about that. That we have a receipt, and that's the blood. That receipt tells you, devil, that Jesus purchased my healing. Hallelujah. Jesus purchased my freedom. Jesus redeemed me from spiritual death. I'm alive in Christ Jesus. And nothing ever can take that away. Hallelujah. Thank you, Jesus. Now, one more thing I want to say. There was this little boy. He saved up a lot of money and he wanted to buy this toy boat. He saved up enough money to purchase the parts to build it. So he purchased the parts, he put it all together, and he was so excited. One day it started raining, and he was just having the time of his life playing with this boat. And he thought, I'll just put it in this little creek. And he did, and the boat got away. The boat took off down the stream and he couldn't catch up. He was so upset. He was tore up. He was so mad at himself because he made a mistake. He looked everywhere for this boat. He could not find it. He worked really hard on it, so he was very sad. One day, a few years later, he was walking around and he decided his parents were looking at a shop and there was this pawn shop right beside this strip mall. So he thought, I'm going to go in there and check it out while my parents are shopping. So he went into this pawn shop and he saw his boat. It was on the shelf. And he went to the guy at the registry, he said, This is my boat. This is my boat. And the guy said, No, no, no. This is my boat. Someone sold it to me. It belongs to me. He said, But you can buy it back if you want to. So the little boy took it. And he he decided, you know what, it's worth the cost. So he bought the boat back. And then he put the put the boat in his arms and he walked out and he says, This boat is now twice mine. This boat, not only did I create it, not only did I bought uh build it, now I bought it. And that's exactly what redemption did. It built you, it created you, you got away. You got away, you ran away, you went your own way. You walked into sin, you walked into darkness, you walked into destruction. But Jesus made a way. And he walked into that store where you were there, you were empty, you were broken, you were, you were just in a miserable state. But he came and he purchased you back. And he took you and he held you close and says, Not only did I build them, now I bought them. And he loves you so much. Everyone in here, you are loved so much by Jesus. Let's all stand up. Let's bow your heads. We're going to pray first before we take communion, because if there's anyone in here, let's bow our heads. If there's anyone in here that does not know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, if you're a child in here, you might be, like I said, you could be anywhere from five, six years old, you might be 90-year-old. If you're in here today and you don't know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, he has redeemed you. He has made a way for you, but you have to receive him as your Lord and Savior. So right now, if that's you and you know you need to come to the front and receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, I want you to slip out from where you are and come up here to the front because I want to pray with you, because I want you to know for sure, for certain, that you're on your way to heaven. If that's you, come up here to the front. I want to pray with you. Anyone in here? Young or old, rich or poor, it doesn't matter if you don't know Jesus, you need to know Jesus. So if you're in here today and you need to be a born-again Christian and you need to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, come up here to the front. I want you to receive him before you leave today. Glory to God. Hey, buddy. Good to see you, pal. Amen. How you doing? Make me get on my knees, buddy. You want to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior? That's awesome. Give me your hand, buddy. Will you pray with me? Bow your head. Close your eyes. Say, dear Lord Jesus. I ask you to be my Lord. I call you my Savior. And thank you for saving me. In Jesus' name. Amen. Are you a Christian now? You're on your way to heaven one day. Not in a long time. Hey, guess what? This little fella right here is now a part of the kingdom of God. And I want you to know something. The devil was, he would do anything in his power to destroy this child. But Jesus made a way. Amen. Glory to God. Doran. This is Doran. Dorian. Dorin. I kept hearing Doran. Torin. This is Torin. And I want y'all to know that Torin is now a part of the kingdom of God. And I want you to know as a church where we are we are held responsible as his church to raise him up in the admonition of the Lord to create within him a heart that loves Jesus. Amen. Would you guys commit with me that we'll raise him up as a child of God and that we'll help him grow and develop into a powerful man of God? We don't know what God's going to do through his life, but it's going to be powerful. Amen. God bless you, buddy. Love you. Alright, buddy. Praise God.
SPEAKER_01: Thank you, Jesus.
SPEAKER_02: Woo! Glory to God. And on that note, thank you, Jesus. We're going to take communion. Here, I'm going to give this to you. I'm going to give this to you. I'm going to serve you first. These are our friends, Brandy and Doug. If they come one more time, they're members of this church. So just saying. Yep. All right. Now, today we've got different communion glasses. This is all open, so you don't have to like sit there and with tweezers try to pry open that little thing. That gets so old. And these are the wafers here. They're about the same, probably. But I want, um, if you can, I know it's a little different. I don't remember if I don't remember how we did it last time. I think we had this group of folks come in first, and then we'll have you guys come, and then you guys work with her over here on this side, okay? So amen. If you can, let's go ahead and take communion together. Verse 23, it says, For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the same night in which he was betrayed, took the bread. And when he had given thanks, he broke it. Everybody break it. Take eat. This is my body which is broken for you. Do this in remembrance of me. Everybody partake of the Lord's body. Lord, we love you. We thank you. Just take a moment and just thank him for the broken body. And how he was wounded, bruised for our transgressions. Bruised for our iniquities and the chastisement of our peace was upon him. And with his stripes we were healed. Lord, we thank you. Thank you for your healing, Jesus. Verse 25 says, In the same manner he also took the cup after supper, saying, This is the new covenant in my blood. This do as often as you drink in remembrance of me. I want to remind you when the enemy tries to persuade you that you're a nobody, that you're no good, that you're worthless, you just hold up the blood of Jesus and say, I've got the receipt that says I was purchased. So Lord, right now we partake together of the representation of the blood of Jesus. Let's all partake together.
SPEAKER_01: Thank you, Jesus. Lord, we love you, we thank you.
SPEAKER_02: We love you and we thank you. Thank you for purchasing us and redeeming us. In Jesus' name, Lord, we love you.
SPEAKER_01: We're so thankful. Thank you, Jesus.
SPEAKER_02: Amen.
unknown: Amen.
SPEAKER_02: Are you glad to be a part of the family of God? If you're a visitor here for the first time, or maybe you haven't been here in a while, we want to say to you from myself, my wife, from the church here at Life Family Church, we love you. And we're so glad you're here. And we want so much to be able to minister to you and to help you through the through life's challenges. No matter what you go through, I want you to know this church is here for you. And we want to be there to encourage you that you can make it and that you have a gift of the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. And that if you'll just take a hold of that and know that this church loves you, there's nothing that can defeat you and nothing can keep you down. Because we are one in Christ. We are the body of Christ. And we're not here to judge people, to beat them down when they're having issues in life. We're here to bring the word of reconciliation to their life. And that word means we're there to bring you back. We're not trying to keep you out. Amen. We want to reunite you to Jesus. So thank you everyone for coming today. I want you to know that Wednesdays we're having great services where I teach more in depth of these things we're talking about. And it it is things that you can apply to your life and immediately start making adjustments to see a better outcome in every area of your life. So Wednesday nights, please come. Other than that, God bless you. Thank you for being here. We love you. We'll see you next week.
SPEAKER_00: Thanks for listening. We hope that this message helps you draw closer to God as you walk out your faith. We'll see you next week.