SPEAKER_03: Welcome to the Life Family Church Sermon Podcast. If this is your first time listening, you can check us out on our website at lifefamily.com. Now let's get right to the message.
SPEAKER_02: Praise the Lord. Hallelujah. Thank you guys. That was awesome. Man, it's good to be back home. I'm telling you. It has been fun to see family and friends, but I'm telling you, it's nothing like being at your own bed. Golly. We were in a bedroom that was like 95,000 degrees. And the bed was where we kind of all rolled to the middle. And she's like, get off me, get off me. I'm like, I'm not on you. I'm not trying to. Like, you're, it just happens. And then we drove, I don't know how many miles. We drove all over the place with four dogs in the car. And we had one of them that would not stop coming up to the front. And you're driving, and as you're driving, this dog is breathing right in your face. So the whole time has been just a challenge because of these dogs and all the beds. But it was good. And thank you guys for allowing us to go home, see family. Um, I'm telling you, this place here is special. It is. I know you're like, oh, it's Illinois, and you went back to tennis. This place is special. You know why? Because you're here, and because you brought your supply here to this place today. This is a special place. Everything you need is available in God because you chose to believe in faith and come here ready to be available to bring your supply to the house of God. You have a part to play in this, and I want you to know that I appreciate you guys. I appreciate everything you bring. When you come through those doors or through those doors over there, you bring a smile, you bring excitement, you bring, you bring expectation. You're excited. I'm excited. My wife's excited, my kids are excited. We're just fired up. God is doing some amazing things here. And there's people's lives being changed. People are getting set free. People that were addicted to drugs are getting set free in the name of Jesus. People that are lost and on their way to hell are now born again on their way to heaven. Glory to God. We got people that were depressed are being set free in the name of Jesus, walking in freedom. People that were condemned are now walking with a revelation of who they are in Christ Jesus, righteousness of God in Christ. And now we got some people who are full of faith. Amen. We got people that can believe God for anything. Are you that kind of person that you just believe that God is able? Not only able, but He has done it, and He is capable of doing exceedingly abundantly above all we could ask or think, according to the power that works in us. God is able. There's nothing impossible with God. You might think that things are hard, you might think things are impossible, but let me encourage you: nothing is impossible with God. All things are possible to those who believe. Do I have some believers in here today? Amen. So we're going to talk just a little bit about faith, drawing out what grace has provided. I know I've got 13 pages here, but I'm not going to get to it. I'm going to do my very best to preach what I got on my heart, but what I've got on my paper, we'll probably hold off a little bit on that. But if you are taking notes, I want to remind you that there is in the middle, uh, what are those called? Baskets. In the middle baskets on the lower side are the notes for the sermon today. There's there's around 10 of them. If you need one and you don't have one, if they're gone after the service, please uh get with Miss Terry. We can make you a copy and get you a copy of the notes. I don't want anybody left out. I know I speak fast, but just just um so you understand when I'm speaking fast, it's just because I don't want to. If I slow down, I'll lose my train of thought. You don't want me walking up here and be like, uh, uh uh uh you want me to be confident, don't you? So as I'm speaking, I pray that you will get a hold of some things and this will change your life. I told the praise and worship team before we came out here today, I said this. I said, guys, there's something serious about church just as much as there is a joy to come into church, because there's people that come through those doors that are hurting and they need encouragement. There's people that come through those doors that are facing life and death situations and they don't know where to turn, and they come here. So every time you sing a song, hell, hell, line of Judah, you sing a song and it just encourages their faith, knowing that we have a God who is able. That we don't, we don't, we don't walk in a world where there's no hope. There is hope in Jesus. Amen. So we do have hope. And you, when you come into those doors, I pray that you will be loved and encouraged and strengthened, and that you will leave lifted. That your life will be the be changed forevermore. Every time we come together, we're we're we're doing eternal business. Eternal business. This is eternal business. What we're doing today. When we're talking about faith today, that's eternal business. These are things that are gonna be said today that can help you throughout eternity. Amen. Hallelujah. So when you go out into the world, you're gonna need some of these things. So I pray this will encourage you. If you have your Bibles, Ephesians chapter one. We'll start there and then I'll just speed on from there. So put your seat belts on. The Ephesians prayers are the prayers that Paul prayed over the church of Ephesus, being led by the Holy Spirit. Now I know we've heard many sermons where this is tied into it, but I want to bring out another light of this that maybe you've never heard before. But the Ephesians prayers that Paul was praying will help your faith exceedingly. So right here, Paul says in verse 17 of Ephesians chapter 1, it says that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation and the knowledge of him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened, that you may know what is the hope of his calling, and what are the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints. And what is the exceeding greatness of his power? Everybody say his power towards us and who believe according to the work of his mighty power, which he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and set him at his right hand in heavenly places, far above all principalities, powers, and might and dominion in every name that is named, not only in this age, but also in that which is to come, and put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fullness of him that fills all in all. Now, when we're reading Ephesians and we read Ephesians 1, sometimes we stop at verse 23, but in the original text there was no chapter and verse and all that. So when we're reading this, we can read on and it says, And you he made alive. Come on, let's go, let's get alive here. And you he made alive. You he made you alive, or he quickened you, who were dead in trespasses and sin, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience. Now, I'm going to move on to Ephesians chapter 3 because I want to read a few more over there. So Ephesians chapter 3, verse 14. For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might through his spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith, that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width, length, depth, and height, and to know the love of Christ, which passes knowledge, that you may be filled with the fullness of God. Now to him who's able to do exceedingly abundantly, exceedingly abundantly, exceedingly abundantly, exceedingly abundantly, above all, we could even ask or think according to the power that works in us. So there is power that works in us. There is supernatural, eternal, spiritual, anointed, God-breathed power that's on the inside of each and every one of you who is a child of the Most High God. You're not left without power. You have ability that's supernatural on the inside of you. And we have to learn how to draw it out. Come on, this is where, this is where most people know these things in their head, but we need to know how to draw it out. What's on the inside of you needs to be expressed on the outside. You don't need to just know this stuff, you need to start to flow in this stuff. This stuff needs to be a part of your life in an experience all the time. We should experience things that are spiritual, supernatural, powerful all the time. We are the church of the redeemed, we are the triumphant church, we're the church who is glorified through Jesus Christ. We have power. Touch somebody beside you and say, You've got the power. Amen. You are a powerhouse for God. Powerful. There is deudamous power on the inside of you. Dynamite power on the inside of you. You have power that only comes from an eternal God. And when we walk in the spirit, we're not walking in the flesh. We can receive from that power source. That source is Almighty God. And he came to deliver to you power because when Jesus resurrected from the dead, did he resurrect? If he resurrected from the dead, you have power. If he didn't resurrect from the dead, we're all nobodies. We're weak, we're beggarlies, we're nothing. But because he rose from the dead, he made us alive. He died, he resurrected and gave us resurrection power that is on the inside of us that we need to know how to draw out from the Spirit of God. We need to know this stuff. Faith, I'm going to start here, faith is not believing God for something that does not exist. Faith is not believing God for something that does not exist. Listen, people for some reason has got this mindset that we're going to believe God for something that's not there. But I'm going to tell you something. Everything you'll ever need has already been supplied by God. And it dwells on the inside of you because the fullness of Almighty God is on the inside of you. And faith takes hold and reaches down and draws from what's already been provided through the Spirit of God. You've got to hear me with spiritual ears. This is not something you can understand with natural concept or thought. This is something you have to receive from the Spirit. The Spirit of God has deposited everything you'll ever need. The spirit of life, joy, peace, long-suffering, everything is on the inside of you. You have to draw it out. How do you draw it out? By faith. Faith draws out what God has provided. Faith is not believing God for something that does not exist. Faith takes hold of something that God has already promised and provided. Hebrews 11:1 says, now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Now, just because you can't see it does not mean it does not exist. There are radio frequencies happening right now because you don't see a wire hooked to this thing, do you? Does anybody see a wire hooked to this? I'm not dragging around a wire. And the fact that you can't see it does not mean it does not exist. It's there. There is the ability, the power that's transmitting from this little square box to that box back there, and it's producing this sound that you hear. So there's things you can't see, but that does not mean they do not exist. Faith is seeing into the supernatural realm beyond what you can see. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Faith deals with the things that are not yet seen naturally, but that does not mean they do not exist. There is spiritual realities before there are natural manifestations. There are things happening in the spirit realm before they ever happen in the natural realm. We need hope. Hope is a confident expectation. Hope is a confidence, it's a knowing. I remember my daughter Ava used to pray when she was little, little, little. And she's done this since she's been a baby. She would come into our room and she would pray over her mom and daddy. She's done that. I don't even know why she started, but she did that. She's done that. Every night she comes in her room and prays this prayer over us. I remember when she was a little child. She would come in and she would pray a prayer like this. I know God has healed you. I know God has given you everything you need. I know God is gonna uh touch your body. I know God, and everything was I know, I know, I know, I know. And this is her when she's three or four years old praying, I know. And I'm like, I hope she never stops praying like that because that's confidence, that's the that's the faith of a child. It's not I beg you, God, and plead with you, God, to do this for me. That is not faith. That's begging. We are not beggars. Amen. We're not beggars trying to get God who's who's just an angry God at us to please help us, Lord. Give us just a morsel of bread, Lord. You know, that's not that's not us. We come to God and say, I know you provided everything that we'll ever need. Amen. That's how we pray. I know that my healing has been provided. I know that salvation is of you. I know that salvation is preservation, it is protection, it is direction, it is healing, it is prosperity. It's all things that pertain to life and godliness. You've given it to me. Thank you, Lord. I take it by faith. I receive it, it's mine. I thank you, God, and I know it's done. That's confidence. Confidence is being able to see past the unbelief, see past the doubt, and to see God's hand that delivers and hand that sets free all the time. I mean, it's it's something that we have to have. If we're going to call ourselves faith people, we've got to be confident people. We need to get on people's nerves. We really do. The Bible's, I mean, we're people who are filled with God. We need to be obnoxiously blessed. That wherever we go, people are like, I can't stand that man. Everywhere he goes, he gets the biggest, the best, the greatest. He's always blessed. I want people to know us that way. Why is that church always growing and multiplying and being blessed and favored on everything? How come, how come those people are seeing such miracles and manifestations of God? That's because we hope. We have confident expectation in God. We can see past the hurt, the unbelief, the doubt, and all these other obstacles, and we can see God doing what he does. Amen. So we have to have confidence. Romans 8, 24 through 25, we are saved by hope. But hope that is seen is not hope. For what a man seeth, why does he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then we we with patience wait for it. So hope is us seeing past all these obstacles and seeing the hand of God, performing it, doing it. It's a done deal. Now, for us, it might not be manifested in the natural at the time. But that does not mean that you do not need to have hope. Because hope is that thing that that is, let's just say this, it's like an imagination. It sees it done, it's finished. So you don't have to see yourself sick any longer. You can see yourself healed, you can see yourself delivered. You stop meditating on the problems and start seeing yourself how God sees you. Amen. That's hope. That is hope. So grace has already provided what we need, and we need hope. We need them to meditate on the goodness of God so we can see ourselves the way God sees us. Faith takes hold of what grace has already provided through his goodness. So, moving right along, I want you to think about something with me. Imagine a well. Um, remember the old wells, the the round wells with the stack stone around it, and you you imagine the lady at the well that Jesus ministered to. Imagine this, that faith, let's say faith is the bucket, and we're the person going to the well. And what we do is we lower that bucket down into what we need, the source, the water of life, the life that we need, whatever it is you need, God has already provided it. It's in that well, it's down there. And all you have to do is by faith take that bucket and lower it down and gather the supply you need and draw it up. Draw it up from the supernatural provision that God has given you. Draw it up from that place and let it come from with come up within you and out your mouth. That's how it works. When you needed to be born again, this is Romans 10, 9 and 10. Let's go there real fast. I want you to see this. Romans 10, 9 and 10. It says this, that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation. So somewhere between this natural world and the supernatural world, your mouth has something to do with it. And what we speak, we need to believe. We need to be people that when we say something, we believe what we're saying. And this is very important because I know this for a fact. Many people, they they tell lies all the time, they tell coarse things all the time, they joke all the time. But I want you, I want to, I want to hear, I want to say something I think will help you. If you don't believe what you say, then you'll have a hard time believing what the word says. Because it's got to come out of your mouth. And if you don't even believe your words, and you don't have confidence in what you say because you have had had a habitual life of lying or or telling things that are not absolutely true, then you'll have a hard time believing what you say when you speak the word. So is it is it important that we Speak the truth always. It's important that we speak the truth because it can be something where you you can't receive by faith unless you believe what you say. So it's very important that you have a life that's always true, that you're speaking the truth, speaking the word, and trust your words. Think about a person who goes to that well and they need something from God. They have to draw it up. They have to reach down and take hold and pull that bucket up and take hold of what God has given them. Now, the bucket does not create what you need. And that's where a lot of people get mixed up in faith churches. They believe faith creates it. Faith doesn't create anything. Faith takes what God has already created. Your words have power, but they don't have power unless God gives it the power. Amen. Because I feel like I need to. Most of us in here do not have a faith problem. We don't. We have more faith than we'll ever need. Myself included. The problem that most people have is they have an unbelief problem. And that's that's where that's where most of the church is. Because I was meditating on this this morning and I started seeing, you know, we have more word, we have more good teachers, we have the Holy Spirit living on the inside of us. We have the anointing of Almighty God upon us. We have so much more than the father of our faith, Abraham, had. So much more. He had the Holy Ghost that would come upon him to do something. He had God who would speak to him, but he didn't have the word of God like we have it. He didn't have Ephesians chapter 1 through 3. He didn't have the word of God like we have. What he had was simply faith in God. But the thing that made a difference, and this is where I saw the difference here, where we are in this time, in this day and age, compared to where Abraham was in that day and age. Abraham spent a lot of time on the backside of the desert with just him and God. And when God spoke to him, Abraham was right there with a tent, by himself, him and God. When we hear God, we have to wrestle with 20 hours on our phone, 20 hours at work working on this and that, the news, doctors' reports, all these other things. He didn't have all that. If he got ill, guess what? Either he believed God or he dies. That's it. And I don't mean it wrong, but but boy, if the time ever came where doctors were no more, and there was and you had to have faith for what you got, would we be ready? We need to be ready all the time. Thank God for doctors. Amen. Thank God for dentists. Thank God for if it wasn't for dentists, I wouldn't have any teeth up here. But I want to say this. I think we need to learn to stop allowing all these things from the outside to penetrate our faith. We need to push back all the unbelief and doubt and all the reports of this world system and stop listening to what they're telling us and start distrusting what God says in his word. Because unbelief will strangle your faith. You have faith to move a mountain. But if you don't believe it because you just you you just don't understand how a mountain could move, and you just don't understand. You heard there was a mountain over there in India that had nothing but rock in it. You just have all these thoughts come that you just can't quite figure it out. God never asked us to try to figure him out. Just believe me. Just trust me. You don't have to figure out why you're sick. You don't have to figure out why you're depressed. You don't have to figure out these things. You just gotta go to God. Amen. Go to him. Every time you watch a show on television, my dad likes cowboy westerns. And I will say that there are certain age groups that likes cowboy westerns. I'm gonna be very nice. If you like cowboy westerns, great, great. And if you're young and you like them, great. I don't I'm nothing wrong with the cowboy westerns. But during the commercials of those cowboy westerns, every one of them is about a drug, is about sickness, is about disease, is about this and that. Everywhere we turned, I swear everywhere we were in Tennessee, somebody was talking about how sick they were. Oh, it just I didn't come here to talk to your sickness. I came here to see you. Listen, stop talking about your sickness. Stop talking about your problems. This is where unbelief settles in. Is when we talk more about how big the problems are than how big our God is. We have to stay in the word and speak only what his word says and believe him. If you you know, I've so many people will say, Well, I tried that faith thing and it didn't work. That's your problem. You tried it. You can't try faith. You either do it or you don't. If you're trying, you're lying. It's not for you. You have to be someone who's determined that I trust God regardless of what it looks like, feels like, tastes like, doesn't matter. God's word is true, and I believe it, that settles it. There's no unbelief that can come in and destroy what you believe if you'll push back all those thoughts and that that garbage that the world tries to push on you. The world wants you to stay down because I mean, I don't mean this wrong about doctors, but doctors don't get paid unless you're sick. So why do we go for doctors to get a report to find out we're sick? Well, they're gonna obviously they're gonna find something. And I don't mean that bad about doctors. Thank God for doctors. Most of us be dead if it wasn't for doctors. But I just want to say there's a higher way, and that is to believe God and trust Him and by faith receive our healing and trust his word only and not what we see from the outside. You see, God is looking for a church who will believe him. He's looking for a church that will stand on his word. He looks to and fro through the whole earth and he's looking for a church. He's looking for someone who will believe him. Do you want to be that person? Do you want to be that kind of person? Or do you want to be the kind of person that every time something negative is taking place, you fold like a two-dollar bill. I want to be someone who's got some grit about me. That's one thing about Cowboy Westerns I do like. Because man, they got some grit. There was a song years ago, it was talking about a country boy who can't survive. I mean, I like to spit some beach nut in that dude's eye. Y'all remember that? That's some grit. That's what I like to do to the devil today is just spit some beach nut in his eyes. If you don't know what beach nut is, you don't need to know what beach nut is. Just think I'd like to spit in the devil's eye. Amen. Every time you believe God, you're spitting in the devil's eye. Every time you wake up, you don't feel good, and you say you just shake it off, say, no, by his stripes I'm healed in the name of Jesus, I'm walking by faith and not by sight. Glory to God, I'm moving on. I'm not gonna let the devil hold me down any longer. You just stir yourself up in the Holy Ghost. Amen. Stir yourself up in the Holy Ghost. Don't allow the enemy in because the enemy will bring destruction to your life when we have unbelief, and all we devour is unbelief and doubt, and just we need to stand strong and have some grit in the church today and be a difference maker in this world. Amen. Glory to God. Get fired up for the things of God. He's moving, he's changing lives, he's doing some great things. I just want to get on board and go with him. Amen. Let's all stand up. Praise God. Praise the Lord. If you get my notes and you're reading them, you're like, He didn't say half of this stuff. That's true. I didn't say half of that stuff. That's why I don't like putting notes out there because I'm like, I don't know where I'm gonna go. I do my best, but hey, sometimes I just need to yield to the Holy Ghost. Sometimes, like they sang that song today, and I needed that. It was a little different than uh start ending in worship, but it was more praise. It was more grit. It's like Lion of Judah. Amen. He's he's the lion of Judah, he's he's the king of glory. You know, he's that's him, that's who we serve. We don't serve a weak God, we serve a mighty God. Glory to God. Hmm, I just want to smack somebody right now. Oh my goodness. Sometimes, man, you just want to punch something. We're gonna have to have a punching bag up here or something. I'm like, I'm fired up. Like, I don't even. Anyways, man, guys, we are faith people. That's who we are. We believe. Look to somebody right now and say, I'm a believer. That means something. That means we believe. Our occupation is belief. That's what we do as a trade. You might be a doctor, you might be a lawyer, you might, if you're a dentist, I'm sorry. But I'm just where's my dentist? Back here. You have to deal with people's nasty breath all the time. I had dogs in my car, and if I could send you those dogs for a day, I love it. Fix those teeth. They're horrible, especially Hank. We actually we put Hank in the very back of the car in a cage because we don't want to smell him. He's just awful. Sorry. He gets air, yes, of course. Do y'all remember? Okay, do y'all remember the old uh National Lampoons movie where they drug the dog behind the car? Okay, that was not a really good illustration, but I'm just saying that that that was not how we did Hank. All right. We love our dogs. We love Hank. Amen. I've got so many messages from that dog. I could tell you probably 20 messages I've preached with Hank in mind. That dog has been a blessing.
SPEAKER_01: Whoo!
SPEAKER_02: Glory. But um, yes, breath mint, please. Um, I want all of you to know how much I appreciate you allowing us to go home, see our family. And um on as I was on my way back, I was thinking, Lord, what can I preach this Sunday? I really like to give them something that's encouraging. And this is this is what I got that you have to get some grit about you. You have to be strong in the Lord and the power of his might. You have to be confident, you have to know. Go from hoping to and wishing to I know. I know. That's true hope, is I know. I know God will provide for me. I don't know how. I don't know how I can get through this situation in life, but I know God. And I I guarantee you, and I'm gonna ask everyone in here, if you've ever gone through a trial in your life where it was possibly life or death, or at least something that was major, where you didn't know how you were gonna come out. I want you to raise your hand if that was someone, if someone in here has been through a trial like that before. Anyone? Yep, yep. I see a few hands. If that was an altar call, we'd be doing good. Amen. There's a lot of people raised your hands. You went through a trial in your life where you didn't know how you're gonna make it, you didn't know where you're gonna turn. It seemed impossible. But I want you to know something. For those of you who are going through something, did you see all the hands raised? They're still here. And their hands are no longer waved from the problems they were having, but now their hands are waving because God brought them through. Amen. God brought us through, God took us through the fire, and we came out on the other side. Amen. So, like an old song says, if you're going through hell, keep on walking, keep on walking because you're gonna walk out on the other side of this storm, and you're gonna walk out rejoicing, and walk out with power and might and confidence and spit some beach nut in that dude's eye. Amen. Let's all bow our heads. Father, we love you. We thank you so much. We love you so much for your goodness, your mercy, your grace, your kindness, your faithfulness, your willingness. God, we love you. You've given us everything we'll ever need. Lord, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Father, if there's anyone in here that does not know you as their Lord and Savior, Lord, I pray that they'll make that confession today, that they'll make the choice to serve you for the rest of their life and make you Lord of their hearts and their minds and their lives and everything. So if you're in here today and you don't know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, and you would like to pray that prayer and to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, would you please just step out from where you are? Come up here to the front. I want to pray for you and lead you to a relationship with Jesus. If you're in here and that's you, come on up here. We'd like to pray with you. Hallelujah. I won't be too long, but if you're in here and there's something stirring in your heart and you know you need to be up there and be prayed for, if that's you, just step out from where you are. Don't be nervous about it. This is a church that loves you. Amen. Come on, everybody. We love you guys. We're here for you. This is the church of the redeemed, amen. We've been bought back from the destruction that the enemy tried to put on us, and now we have redemption. And the power of God operates on the inside of all of us. Can I have some strong men who have some grit about you? Come over here and let's pray for him. Do I have some strong men who love the Lord? Come on up here, guys. I want some men up here. Let's pray. Come on up here. If you believe and you have strength and you have faith in God, come up here, men. Let's pray for him in the name of Jesus. Father, in the name of Jesus. Father, in the name of Jesus, we speak. We speak to this heart. We command it to line up to your word and to beat naturally and normally the way you're supposed to beat. We speak to this heart. In the name of Jesus, you do exactly what you were designed to do. In the name of Jesus. Satan, take your hands off of his body in the name of Jesus. We command healing and wholeness. In the name of Jesus, I speak blessing and wholeness over this heart, complete, lacking in no area. Lord, I thank you that the anointing breaks the yoke, destroys the yoke, and whatever it is that's causing this issue, we speak to the root of it and we command it to dry up and die in the name of Jesus. And I speak life and healing to this heart in Jesus' name. You are healed in the name of Jesus. Healed in the name of Jesus. Thank you, Jesus. Unbelief, you have no place in this heart. He believes you, Lord. And he puts his confidence in you.
SPEAKER_00: Thank you, Father.
SPEAKER_02: In the name of Jesus, no matter what the doctor's report says, in the name of Jesus, we're healed. We are healed. And it's eternal. It's a done deal. It's finished. It's done. In Jesus' name. Healed in Jesus' name. Amen.
unknown: Thank you.
SPEAKER_02: Look, I want everybody to know this. Before church, we prayed. And I told these guys that people come in here with some serious stuff. But God does not look at things the way we see it. What seems serious for us is nothing for God. Nothing for Him. So no matter what it is, God has already taken and done something about it. All we're doing is believing with you, standing with you, and agreeing with you that it's a done deal. We're not praying for something to happen. We're praying that He would reveal to you the things that's already happened. It's already done in the name of Jesus. This heart is beating right in the name of Jesus. We love you. These men love you. These women love you too, but hey, these men like you. We're not going to allow this enemy to try to destroy people that are our people. I'm like. If this happens to your family, you'd be mad. You'd be mad as a hornet. This is our family church. We need to get mad at the devil. When he tries to attack one of our own, we're not going to stand for it in Jesus' name. Everybody lift your hands towards him in the name of Jesus. We speak a hedge of protection upon you in Jesus' name. Satan, take your hands off of what belongs to God. He's a part of this family. And this family is whole in the name of Jesus. We don't entertain sickness because it does not belong to us. Does not belong to us in Jesus' name. Thank you, Jesus.
SPEAKER_01: Thank you, Jesus. Hallelujah. Praise God. Healed.
SPEAKER_02: Don't consume anything other than the Word of God. I mean that. Don't be watching the news. Don't be watching what's happening in the world. Don't listen to the focus on the word. Don't be looking for solutions to all these natural words.
SPEAKER_01: Speak only. Healing over your body. Don't listen to the reports. No matter what they say. The word.
SPEAKER_02: Holy. I hate the devil. I really do. I mean, I'm. There's people out there that need healing in their bodies. And they need a church that believes. And this is going to be that church. Amen. We're not going to allow this to happen in our church. Our people are healed in Jesus' name. Your kids are healed in Jesus' name. Your kids are delivered and saved and set free in Jesus' name. We're not going to stand for it. Glory to God. Amen. Praise the Lord.
unknown: Amen.
SPEAKER_02: Testimonies are going to be great because God has done it. Thank you, Jesus. Hallelujah. Praise the Lord. Wednesday night, guys, come and let's get in the same atmosphere. God is doing some things. He's changing lives. He's ministering to hearts. I've been teaching on righteousness and who we are in the Spirit. So come expecting a word from God. Bring your supply because God is going to use you to do mighty miracles. In His name. Amen. God bless you. Love you guys.
SPEAKER_03: Thanks for listening. We hope that this message helps you draw closer to God as you walk out your faith. We'll see you next week.