In Part 1, we spoke about Joseph in Genesis 37 where his brothers tried to kill his dream by killing him. In that episode, we discussed 6 ways you can identify people in your life who kill your dreams, passions, and ideas. This episode, Part 2 Dream Builder, describes 8 ways to identify a Dream Builder:
- Dream builders are people of action (Genesis 39: 2-6)
- They help others accomplish dreams even though they haven’t accomplished their own (Genesis 40: 5-8, 14-15, 23)
- Dream builders tell you the truth even if it’s not what you want to hear!
- They focus on solutions, not problems (Genesis 41: 33)
- Dream builders can see what others can’t see. They have vision.
- Dream builders focus on what you have now that can help you accomplish your dreams (Genesis 41: 35)
- Dream builders hold on to the vision even when the circumstances say otherwise (Genesis 42: 9)
- They speak life into your dreams and circumstances
Here are some questions to challenge you and encourage personal growth:
- Do you want to fulfill God’s purpose for your life?
- Are you purposefully seeking out dream builders?
- Are you a dream builder?
- Are you intentional about building the dreams of others?
- Do you use your talents, abilities, knowledge, and resources to pour life into others’ dreams?
If you enjoyed this podcast be sure to SHARE on your social media!
Go to www.jessicafernandez.com for blog posts, sermons, and new podcast episodes. Subscribe NOW to receive a FREE eBook, 10 Ways to Become Whole (Whether you're Married or Not!)!
Updated episodes of this podcast can also be found at www.shamelessaudacitypodcast.com.