This week we’re talking regret. What do you do when you make a decision and after you’ve made that decision regret begins to overwhelm you? Unfortunately, there will come times when we will have regret, which If not managed correctly, becomes like an anchor that keeps us sinking to a bottomless sea of regret which then overcomes us with waves of grief. Grief?!?! Yes, I said GRIEF!
When you’re drowning in regret:
- don’t get distracted by the “What ifs”!
- remember it’s not about you, it’s about trusting God’s plan!
- remember that God is in control and He hasn’t forgotten about you!
Here are some questions to challenge you and encourage personal growth:
- What is one regret that you can’t let go of?
- What do you feel would have happened if you made the decision you thought you should have made?
- Do you 100% know the result if you actually made the decision you are regretting?
- How much time have you lost overthinking your decision?
- What else have you lost because of regret? Relationships? Joy? Contentment?
- How many times have you been distracted and it caused you not to trust God’s plan?
- Do you truly, wholly trust God?
If you enjoyed this podcast be sure to SHARE on your social media and subscribe or follow on your favorite podcast app!
Go to www.jessicafernandez.com for blog posts, sermons, and new podcast episodes. Subscribe NOW to receive a FREE eBook, 10 Ways to Become Whole (Whether you're Married or Not!)!
Updated episodes of this podcast can also be found at www.shamelessaudacitypodcast.com.