Episode 59 Show Notes
Topic of the show: Runway selection considerations. Captain Nick from the Airline Pilot Guy show sent in audio feedback that inspired today’s topic. Thank you, Captain Nick! A special thank you to our anonymous source at Boston Tower that helped give me some clues regarding runway selection on the day Captain Nick arrived! RH loves BOS, loved flying there as a pilot, and has fond memories of that airport. We really appreciate your help!
1. KM responded to Episode 058 “The Voice That Puts Out Fires”.
2. CK offered a tour at the Carolina Aviation Museum.
3. “Tango Tango the C-40 Pilot” left feedback about fix names and “The Voice”.
4. BL used a creative clearance to avoid an unfortunate accident in his aircraft. What’s MARSA?
1. Bravo Juliet sent in a question concerning lost communications. Thank you, BJ!
Question of the Week/Month
The photos of A340, B747, MD80 and Piper Cub are links to Airliners.net. We do not own these photos and do not claim credit for them.
We are often asked, “How can I support the show?” In addition to rating the show on iTunes, leaving a review, or shares, likes, and retweets on social media, we have another way you can support the show. You can now support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website.
Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases.
Have a great week and thanks for listening!