The New Year is here and this episode will consider some trends from 2022 and what to expect in 2023 and beyond. Issues covered include:
1. The COVID Gift Keeps Giving;
2. Work From Home/Hybrid Work Arrangements;
3. Arbitration Continues to Lose Ground;
4. The Gig Economy Under Attack;
5. Non-Compete Agreements Under Attack;
6. State Laws Gone Crazy;
7. More Reductions in Force Coming.
Listen in to find out how your business may be impacted by these issues in 2023.
Comments or questions: Contact Mark Chumley at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.kmklaw.com
Jamming with Leon by texasradiofish (c) copyright 2020 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/texasradiofish/61983 Ft: Scomber