In honor of the famous holiday song, The Twelve Days of Christmas, this episode will cover twelve thoughts on the vaccine mandates, including:
1. Current status of the mandates;
2. The Supreme Court’s consideration of the OSHA rule;
3. Timing issues created by the OSHA rule;
4. Steps for employers before the deadlines;
5. The costs associated with compliance;
6. Handling accommodation requests;
7. Issues with turnover;
8. Issues with noncompliant employees;
9. State and local laws;
10. Impact of mandates on smaller businesses;
11. Union issues;
12. Communication with employees.
Listen to the new episode of The Practical Employment Law Podcast to find out more about these issues.
Comments or questions: Contact Mark Chumley at email@example.com or visit www.kmklaw.com
Jamming with Leon by texasradiofish (c) copyright 2020 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/texasradiofish/61983 Ft: Scomber