In this episode we meet Angie Zhu who is the General Manager of AI & IoT Insider Labs at Microsoft. In her career she has led over 100 innovation projects which have included autonomous cars, healthcare and retail.
Listening to this episode, you will:
· Hear advice on how to communicate with different stakeholders, inc techies, investors and management
· Discover how she self taught artificial intelligence and other future tech with autonomous cars
· How to bring shape innovation projects to bring value for commercialisation
· Learn more about her non-traditional career path from the finance industry to technology
· Interesting projects around drug development and point of sale IoT devices