Magnetic with Milana Sarenac
Permission to Pivot, Break The "Rules" and Change Your Mind In Business
December 16, 2021
Have you ever found yourself agonising over these questions in business?
- Can I extend doors close in a launch?
- Can I shut doors early?
- Can I let people in after doors close?
- Can I NOT launch that program even though I said I would?
- Can I change the date for my challenge/masterclass/launch etc?
OR, have you ever committed to something and then agonised over changing your mind? ("What will they think, what will they say, am I allowed to do this etc?")
Today I'm sharing stories and tips on how I and my client's work through these types of situations in our business.
I dive into:
- Why we are conditioned to "play by the rules" and how this massively holds you back in business
- What to do when you want to extend a launch or close doors early to a launch
- The three KEY questions I ask myself when making a decision to pivot or "break the rules"
- How I coach my clients to ask "EMPOWERED CEO" questions (v "victim" questions)
- What I do when people want to enrol in my program after "doors closed"
- The one time I had to let go of a 1:1 client AFTER she signed up and how I handled this uncomfortable conversation
FREE IG Story Sales Scripts - Download Now!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/magneticsalessociety