In this episode:
Drugs, alcohol, food—any of these may be causing havoc in your life, but does that mean you’re addicted? If your life isn’t going the way you would like and you think an addiction may be the problem, listen along as Vince and Jeanna explore five signs that may identify you as an alcoholic and how those same five signs could also identify other potential addictions.
Highlights in this episode include:
· Three types of drinkers.
· Why how much you drink isn’t a good barometer for alcoholism.
· Some typical alcoholic behaviors.
· Five warning signs that you may be an alcoholic.
· A comparison of a workaholic to these warning signs.
· Addiction as a progressive disease.
Are you wondering if alcohol is causing a problem in your life? Download these free worksheets to see if it’s time for you to make a change.
Get More from Back Porch Chats:
Visit the Back Porch Chats website
Connect with Jeanna Online:
Follow the Now Sober Coach Facebook Page
Join the FREE Now Sober Coach Facebook group for Community and Support
Connect on Instagram
How You Can Help
If you enjoy this podcast and would like to offer your support, there are three things you can do.
1. Head over to your favorite podcast app and leave a review.
2. Share this episode on social media.Support the show