In this Episode:
While Vince and Jeanna have enjoyed producing these podcasts for you, sometimes they are a struggle. This one about their struggles with the podcast was no different. In this episode, they dig deep into their fears to address where they really come from. It takes a turn in a direction that was unexpected but offers a lot for the recovering alcoholic to think about when trying to figure out why they are afraid.
Listen in as Vince and Jeanna are authentic about their fears and where they come from. This is what they do on the back porch.
Highlights in this Episode Include:
· Vince talks about how fear sometimes paralyzes him.
· Jeanna shares the “why” exercise with Vince and asks him to dismiss the surface answers.
· Jeanna talks about the reason behind why she was lonely.
· Digging deep to get to the core reason behind our fears.
· The fear of being exposed.
· The importance of being willing.
Get More from Back Porch Chats:
Visit the Back Porch Chats website
Contact Vince or Jeanna
Follow us on Facebook
Connect with Jeanna Online:
Follow the Now Sober Coach Facebook Page
Join the FREE Now Sober Coach Facebook group for Community and Support
Connect on Instagram
Check out the Now Sober website
Contact by Email
How You Can Help
If you enjoy this podcast and would like to offer your support, there are three things you can do.
1. Head over to your favorite podcast app and leave a review.
2. Share this episode on social media.
3. Visit our store and wear your support. Now available: Back Porch Chats Merchandise in the Now Sober Lifestyle store.