In this Episode:
Covid hit the recovery world and made some drastic changes to how people stay sober and find new sources to meet. For many, it hasn’t been good as isolated drinking, relapse, and overdose deaths are on the rise, but for others, the pandemic has introduced a new way to get together—Zoom.
In today’s episode, we talk to Steve and Annette as they tell us what they have done to promote Zoom meetings in the recovery community.
Highlights in this Episode Include:
· Fear that broadcast meetings would break 12-step traditions or rules.
· The success of zoom meetings.
· Zoom bombers and other difficulties that come with Zoom meetings and Annette’s efforts to qualify the meetings she posts.
· The various Zoom 12-step support and fun activities.
Get in Touch with Annette and Steve Online:
Get More from Back Porch Chats:
Visit Back Porch Chats' website
Contact Vince or Jeanna
Follow us on Facebook
Connect with Jeanna Online:
Follow Now Sober Coach's Facebook Page
Join the FREE Now Sober Coach Facebook group
Connect on Instagram
Check out Now Sober's website
How You Can Help
If you enjoy this podcast and would like to offer your support, there are three things you can do.
1. Head over to your favorite podcast app and leave a review.
2. Share this episode on social media.
3. Visit our store and wear your support. Now available: Back Porch Chats Merchandise in the Now Sober Lifestyle store.