Tim: As a child being sexually and physically abused, I developed survival skills. I became adept at disassociation, internalizing, disappearing, isolating, and taking it if all else failed. These survival skills were my defenses. They allowed me to stay alive and, more importantly, they protected something within me that wanted to be a good person, that wanted to be a good father, and that wanted to be someone that mattered.
- Website: https://www.athalonz.com/
- Email: Contact@athalonz.com
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/Athalonz
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Athalonz
- Athalonz supports the Joe Torre Safe at Home Foundation - https://joetorre.org