About 20 minutes into the meeting, my vision started to blur, my hands began to feel numb, and my head began pounding. I’ve had some migraine headaches in the past and assumed that’s what this was. But it was different. It affected my memory. I couldn’t remember topics and fumbled with answers in the meeting. My colleague stepped up and covered for me.
- Website: https://www.athalonz.com/
- Email: Contact@athalonz.com
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/Athalonz
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Athalonz
- Athalonz supports the Joe Torre Safe at Home Foundation - https://joetorre.org