In the United States, there are over 330 million people: 78% of them are adults and 22% of them are children. That means the U.S. is home to 257.4 million adults and 72.6 million children. At an abuse rate of 20%, there are 51.5 million adults who were sexually abused as children and 14.5 million children will be sexually abused before they reach their 18th birthday; which equates to about 800,000 children being sexually abused per year.
- Website: https://www.athalonz.com/
- Email: Contact@athalonz.com
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/Athalonz
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Athalonz
- Athalonz supports the Joe Torre Safe at Home Foundation - https://joetorre.org