The actual definition of “science” is the pursuit of knowledge. Knowledge about the world we live in (e.g., the physical sciences); knowledge about living things (e.g., life sciences); and knowledge about species interaction (e.g., social sciences). Some things humanity knows very well, other things humanity knows very little about, and still other things humanity’s knowledge is somewhere in between.
- Website: https://www.athalonz.com/
- Email: Contact@athalonz.com
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/Athalonz
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Athalonz
- Athalonz supports the Joe Torre Safe at Home Foundation - https://joetorre.org